The Gorvetzian Family Presents
Safe swimmers, CONFIDENT KIDS
SAFETY AROUND WATER
Last summer, YMCA of the Foothills and the Gorvetzian Family were proud to provide free swim lessons to the community at no cost, teaching essential water safety and drowning prevention. This summer we are continuing the tradition and offering free swim lessons.
This summer, lessons will take place at the Tierra del Sol campus in Sunland-Tujunga. Lessons are available to all Sunland, Tujunga, and Sun Valley Residents.
At the Y, we believe swimming is a life skill. The Y has more than 110 years of experience teaching people to swim. We have certified, caring staff trained to handle swimmers of all abilities and all ages. Our swim lessons help adults, parents, and kids who want to learn a life skill by increasing their knowledge, ability, and stamina to build smart, strong swimmers and confident kids.
*Must be a resident of Sunland, Tujunga, or Sun Valley
• Free for children K-3rd grade
• $25 per session for children 4th - 8th grade
• Registration opens Monday prior to each session start date
How to Register
• Register at any of our 3 branches
• Must show proof of residency in Sunland, Tujunga or Sun Valley and most recent student report card to verify grade level for enrollment
Schedule: Monday - Thursday
3pm - 3:45pm
4pm - 4:45pm
5pm - 5:45pm
6pm - 6:45pm
All classes take place at Tierra del Sol located at 9919 Sunland Blvd, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040